Wednesday 10 March 2010

I need some planning!



I feel i need some structure to my learning, because my game is all over the place so i have given myself a target of 1 year to become a fully fledged Pick-Up artist (not mastery). i have written what i will be doing over the next 3 weeks.

Here is a week by week guide of what I will be doing. I will be following the Mystery Method for the most part. Like many great PUAs have said I will try to push 20% further on each interaction with a person. Ultimately the goal is to try and get far as I can in each interaction. As long as I achieve the goal set out in that week, it does not matter if I mess up after the goal has been achieved and I will be able to learn from it in future weeks.

Since I have studied and am aware of the whole theory, I feel in someplaces I will be able to take interactions much further than the aim for that week.

Week 1 – A1
Aim: Approach at least 1 person per day.

How will this be done?-
Day Game: Use generic openers, i.e. ask for the time, ask for directions ect.
Night Game: Use a simple pre-planned opener

If the Aim is not achieved: Approach at least 2 people the following day.

Optional goals-
Day Game: Follow up with a direct line i.e. actually I don’t want to know the time, I just thought you were cute.
Night Game: Try to follow on conversation.

Week 2 A-1
Aim-
Day Game: Approach (warm or cold) at least 5 women followed by a direct line.
Night Game: Approach at least 5 women followed by a short story or routine.

How will this be done?-
Day Game: If approaching warm, I would have asked strangers generic openers. Then open a single with a generic opener followed by a direct line.
Night Game: Use a simple pre-planned opener and pre-planned story or routine

If the Aim is not achieved: Next week do twice as many approaches

Optional goals-
Day Game: cold approaches only, exchange names
Night Game: continue conversation for at least 5 minutes


Week 3 A-1
Aim-
Day Game: Perform at least 7 cold approaches followed by a direct line, and exchange names.
Night Game: Approach at least 5 sets, followed by a short story or routine and continue conversation for at least 5 minutes

How will this be done?-
Day Game: open a single with a generic opener followed by a direct line, and say I’m Buz, it was nice was to meet you.
Night Game: Have pre-planned openers and routines, use an opener I didn’t open the set with as conversational topic.

If the Aim is not achieved: next week introduce myself to “night sets” as “McLovin”

Optional goals-
Day Game: Try to continue conversation after name exchange
Night Game: Use situational topics to continue conversation.

2 comments:

  1. damn mate, sorry to see you strugling that much, hihi... but at least you're gonna do something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emotion, Thanks for following :). It's not so much that i'm struggling, it's the inconsistency of my game, i might open 3-4 sets with no problem and stay in set for about 5 minutes before i get blown out or run out of things to say. after that i may open and get blown out after the opener. and my day game needs a lot of work. so i thought if can master every step of the MM (and take it step by step) my game will be much tighter and it'll flow more naturally. i can get girls phone numbers but not that often. sometimes my game will be spot on and i'll have a day 2 set-up, but its not as often as i'd like, so i thought i need to set a decent learning pace/routine for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete