Sunday 14 March 2010

Quick Update: Tonights Plans

Just a quick update.

This Half of the week has been quite fun, asking people for the time when I didn’t need to know was easy. I have only been asking attractive woman for the time and directions, and when they didn’t know it was fun to tease them a little about them not knowing where they are. I haven’t used any direct lines yet but I’m sure I will by Tuesday, they will probably be warm approaches. I find day game difficult which is why I’m taking day game slowly.

Going to a bar tonight, which means, time to sarge. I am not as nervous as before and I think that’s because I have accepted failure as part of learning. Tonight I am going to have one or two openers in my head, I’ll try to open the sets and see how I far I get. And only 1 or 2 beers, no dutch courage. I will be out with two other guys and three girls, one of the guys is learning game, and the other is a natural, it’s a amazing to watch. The girls will be happy to help me if I ask them, if I say make me look good they will walk arm in arm with me, they’re good friends.

I might post how it goes on twitter, video update soon, update on my online sarging soon and I think that about covers it.

http://twitter.com/BuzPua

-Keep on sarging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment