Saturday 6 March 2010

It Starts here

Well, it has begun. This is the first blog post so I’d thought I’d tell you a little bit about myself and why I’m doing this.

But first I want to tell you about what my vision of a Pick-up Artist is. There are many stereotypes that give Pick-up Artists a bad name, one of which being the idea that Pick-up Artist just use tricks and manipulation to “trick” girls into sleeping with them. This is not my idea of a Pick-up Artist. A Pick-up Artist is the most interesting person in room, always. A person who is liked and loved for being themselves, and yes while “routines” and “gambits” are used, they are used to keep conversation going or because they are actually fun and interesting to show people, not just girls, people. The same as making up a joke, and telling it to your friends, do you tell the joke to all your friends at once? No, but if it’s funny and interesting it’s worth sharing and it’s even worth sharing with strangers.

I am starting this journey because I want to be the most interesting person in the room (unless Mystery is standing behind me). I want people to say, “yeah of course I remember Buz, He’s awesome”. But not to boost my own ego. At the moment I find it quite scary to talk to new people and strangers, after I have met someone for maybe the 2nd or 3rd time, I find it much easier to relax and be myself, I want to be able to that from “Hello, I’m Buz”.

At the moment I am 21, I have given myself a target of a year to become a Pick-up Artist. That’s 1 year to become “That awesome guy” and that person who makes people say “how did he get her”. If I get this right, the next 10-15 years of my life will extremely fun and I will have some fantastic memories and experiences. This is my Journey, it starts now.

-Buz

No comments:

Post a Comment